Fasten your seatbelts, get your popcorn ready, and don’t forget your cotton candy, the countdown is starting, you're about to enter the mind-blowing city of Bibi.Pet, 3,2,1 …
In this adventure the super friendly Bibi.Pet work with numbers, for a fun learning experience specially for children.
Imaginative architects, weird builders, brave fire fighters, acrobatic skaters, and many more characters are waiting for you, all set for 1,2,3, because everything is possible with numbers!!
It is like standing in the middle of a huge playground, you'll be surprised at how many things you can discover and learn in this extraordinary metropolis, fun has no limits with Bibi.Pet!
The funny little animals that live there have particular shapes and speak their own special language: the Bibi’s language, which only children can understand.
Bibi.Pet are cute, friendly and scatterbrained, and can’t wait to play with all the family!
You can learn and have fun with them with colors, shapes, puzzles and logic games.
– Numbers in 9 Languages
– First approach to numbers and counting
– Writing numbers intuitively
– Recognizing digits and ordering numbers
– Educational games for children over 2 years of age
– Lots of different games for learning while having fun
— DESIGNED FOR LITTLE ONES —
– Absolutely no adverts
– Designed to entertain children aged from 2 to 6, from little to big!
– Games with SIMPLE rules for children to play alone or with their parents.
– Perfect for children at play school.
– A host of entertaining sounds and interactive animation.
– No need for reading skills, perfect also for pre-school or nursery children.
– Characters created for boys and girls.
— WRITING NUMBERS —
The first step is to recognize the numbers and learn how to write them, following the trails left by Bibi.Pet learning will be fun and natural.
— COUNTING —
Recognizing the correct sequence of numbers is fundamental when children are learning to count, through simple games and with the help of different sizes, children can develop their first mathematical skills: counting, ordering and forming sets.
— MATCHING A DIGIT TO ITS QUANTITY —
The number is always connected to a quantity and learning how they are matched is essential when studying numbers. This is also true for the number zero, where the concept of empty or absence has to be introduced in a simple and intuitive way.
— Bibi.Pet Who are we? —
We produce games for our children, and it is our passion. We produce tailor-made games, without invasive advertising by third parties.
Some of our games have free trial versions, which means you can try them out first before purchases, supporting our team and enabling us to develop new games and keep all our apps up-to-date.
We create a variety of games based on: colours and shapes, dressing up, dinosaur games for boys, games for girls, mini-games for smaller children and many other fun and educational games; you can try them all!
Our thanks to all the families who show their trust in Bibi.Pet!
- Various improvements
- Intuitive and Educational Game is designed for Kids