Canon Connect Station App is a free app which allows you to use your smart device to browse, transfer, and manage images on your Canon photo storage devices (see below for compatible models).
Connect Station App is easy to use: simply launch it to find a photo storage device on your wireless network. Browse your photo storage device’s library and view images full screen. Rename albums and add comments using your smart device’s on-screen keyboard. Add images from your smart device to your photo storage device’s library, and transfer images from your photo storage device to your smart device.
1) Detect and connect to a photo storage device on your wireless network
2) Browse and view the photo storage device image library on your smart device
3) Select and display the images on the photo storage device on TV with app operation
4) Download images from the photo storage device to your smart device
5) Upload images from your smart device to the photo storage device
6) Edit album names and comments on the photo storage device
7) Transferring images via internet
*Login of CANON iMAGE GATEWAY is needed in order to use Transferring Images Function.
*Wi-Fi environment is recommended.
-Android OS 4.4/5.0-5.1/6.0/7.0-7.1
Compatible File Type
-JPEG, CR2 and video files
*In case of CR2 file, built-in JPEG file will be transferred and saved.
*This application can receive only JPEG format.
*A movie file size that can be sent is maximum 3GB.
-Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Russian, Korean, Turkish, Portuguese, Chinese Traditional, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish, Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Ukrainian, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian
– If application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the application.
– The images include your personal information. Therefore be careful when posting images online where many others can view them.
-This application is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices.
*Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
The shooting date and time for movies imported to CS100 from a smartphone will be either the imported date and time or the Coordinated Universal time.