**** Erection problems? Struggling to have sex?
Looking for a solution? ****
DOWNLOAD THE APP TODAY FOR THE HELP YOU NEED.
Learn What Caused Your Problem
Learn about the Physical Causes of Erectile Dysfunction.
1. Heart disease – Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis) – Obesity
2. High blood pressure, Diabetes and Obesity.
3. Sleep disorders – Tobacco use – Diabetes
4. Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction
5. Anxiety or other mental health conditions
6. Watching Pornography
Millions of men around the world struggle with erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence and ask the questions
• Can diabetes cause ED?
• Is erectile dysfunction common?
• How does ejaculation work?
• What are the side effects of Viagra and Levitra?
• How do you take Levitra?
• How long do the effects of Levitra last?
LEARN ABOUT THE ISSUES
• Learn about Viagra, Cialis and Sildenafil the most common treatments.
• Learn about the side effects of medication.
• See what solutions you have.
• Learn about the psychological causes
• Learn and practice techniques to cope with your stress and anxiety.
LEARN ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ED MEDICATION
• Stuffy nose
• Changes in vision (blue tint or blurring)
• Skin flushes on the face (redness)
Erectile Dysfunction is a sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity in humans.
Young men refer to this issue as being unable to get a boner, or can't get wood. Others will refer to it as getting a hard-on.
Sexual dysfunction is a very common condition, particularly in older men. It is estimated that half of all men between the ages of 40 and 70 will have erection issues to some degree.
The following questions about ED and they include the following
The main cause of the dysfunction in young men is an addiction to pornography.
Due to the easy access to porn, many men can view it whenever they desire. This constant viewing causes a surge in the chemical dopamine in your brain.
Repeated dopamine surges due to porn mean the brain comes desensitized to it, therefore more is needed to feel the same effect.
What this means is that you become unexcited by ordinary sex, therefore more explicit sex is required to get you aroused.
Other causes of erection issues can be a result of stress, Heart disease, clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis), High cholesterol
High blood pressure, Diabetes and Obesity.
An estimated 50 per cent of men ages 40 to 70 experience some ED at one time or another. The risk of impotence increases with age.
Impotence is another word for erectile dysfunction (ED). Download the app today and start to beat your addiction.
•Learn about Viagra, Cialis and Sildenafil the most common treatments.
•See what solutions you have.
•Learn about the psychological causes
•Learn and practice techniques to cope with your stress and anxiety.