Write 123 – is application from learning series for preschool children in ages 4-6. The series aims – to prepare the child for transition from kindergarten to school.
This application is intended to teach to recognize and practice writing numbers.
What are the advantages of this application, in comparison with other finger writing apps?
– The application accompanies the child during a training session automatically, so no need for assistance of adult during the exercise.
– A special mechanism that provides writing in the correct order, ensures the correct and precise execution of handwriting. The kid need to trace the line from red to green point following the curve suggested by yellow arrow.
– Size – numbers occupy the full screen, which lets you write with your finger comfortably and easily, even on the small screen.
– Tracing is separated into easy steps accompanied by bright arrows and our unique big green and red circles signing where to begin and where to stop tracing.
– The talking kitten, exclusively created for this app, will encourage the child's progress.
– English voice by Ines Marques.
– Among other things the child will watch funny animations.
This app is completely free, thanks to advertising networks used: Admob – it will help us to keep developing more apps.